Jun 9, 2010

Reasons to quick smoking(i quit smoke)


-          I will feel healthier right away. I will have more energy and better focus. My senses of smell and taste will be better. I will have whiter teeth and fresher breath. I will cough less and breathe better.
-          I will be healthier the rest of my life. I will lower my risk for cancer, heart attacks, strokes, early death, cataracts, and skin wrinkling.
-          I will make my partner, friends, family, and co-workers proud of me.
-          I will be proud of myself. I will feel more in control of my life. I will be a better role model for others.
-          I will have more money to spend.
-          I won't have to worry: "When will I get to smoke next?" or "What do I do when I'm in a smokefree place?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment